Vermont Cookie Love Fundraiser
Raising "Dough" Just Got Easier.
"I would just like to thank you again for being so cooperative and efficient. This fundraiser was so easy and we made a great profit! You can definitely expect us back next year!"
- West Rutland Class of 2018
Thinking about sharing some Love? Selling Vermont Cookie Love frozen cookie dough is an easy way to gather “dough” for your cause. We understand the importance of lending a helping hand. And our dough is so delicious it practically sells itself! Nine flavors of Cookie Love® frozen cookie dough are available for you to sell in 1 lb tubs, including a wheat-free option. Our four most popular flavors are also available in family-size 2.5 lb tubs.
How it works:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 425-8181 to tell us about your event and your goals
- We'll talk timing and choose dates, then provide you with selling materials and flyers
- At the end of the fundraiser, come to our shop to pick up your dough
- Then it's up to you to distribute the dough to the customers... and not eat it all on the drive
- It's that easy!
Our cookies are a big step above typical types of foods available for fundraisers. The dough is made in small batches with local, all-natural ingredients from Vermont companies (whenever possible.) It practically sells itself!
We understand the importance of lending a helping hand. That’s why we offer a great margin to fundraisers to give a hearty profit for your cause.
When orders are in, we'll set a date for you to pick up your dough. You'll fulfill the customer orders directly and make some families very happy!